Since opening for business, Bob Hilson & Company has been a leader and innovator in the South Florida roofing industry. Our goal is to earn your trust and total satisfaction by providing you with the highest quality craftsmanship and materials. Add our outstanding customer service and we are certain that your roof repair experience is going to be a good one. Our reputation with our customers is excellent for a reason.
Miami Roof Repair
Just thinking about the cost of a roof repair can be unsettling. But many times, the actual repair is much less than originally anticipated. The key to any roof problem is catching it early. The longer a roof problem lingers, the greater the chance of more extensive damage and cost. As soon as you notice that leak or see visible damage, request a free "no pressure" estimate today.
Warning Signs that you may need a roof repair:
- Water Leaks - Leaking roofs can go undetected for weeks or even months. Prolonged periods of moisture can result in saturation and damage to trusses, rafters, and insulation. Leaks also can damage ceilings to the point of having to replace sections and repainting.
- Split Shingles - The sign of a decaying shingle is splitting. Water can permeate the wood underneath the shingle and being the process of rotting the decking.
- Curling Shingles - When shingles curl on the ends or bow, there is less protection from the elements and it becomes easier for water and wind to infiltrate your roofing system.
- Flashing Damage - Flashing damage near and around the chimney can be a major cause of roof leaking. Flashing that is loose or deteriorated needs to be repaired or replaced to prevent more damage.
- Buckling - This can happen when the shingles aren't properly ventilated or they were improperly installed. Aesthetically, this looks like it will be a major repair, but with Bob Hilson & Company, it can be an affordable one.
- Blistering - Caused by moisture accumulating in the shingle. If the blistering is isolated to a particular area of the roof, then we can simply replace those shingles after inspecting underneath.
- Algae, Mold, or Fungus - These types of environmental damage can accelerate the shingle deterioration process. This may require cleaning or replacement of the shingles.
- Tree Damage - Branches that fall onto your roof can scar and damage shingles. These shingles need to be replaced to prevent water damage.
- Granule Wear - Your shingles contain small granules that protect your roof from water and sunlight. When these granules are worn away, it will accelerate the shingle's deterioration.
How We Can Help Your Roof Last
- Roof Maintenance: Being proactive and implementing a roof maintenance plan can save you money and headaches in the future. Having a comprehensive maintenance plan for your roof's upkeep will pay huge dividends in the future by maximizing the lifespan of your roof. One of our skilled roofing professionals can formulate a plan that protects your roof and fits into your budget.
To learn more about our roofing services in Miami or to schedule a free estimate, call 305-248-2228 today.
Other Roofing Services in Miami
- Roof Cleaning
- Roof Inspections
- Roof Replacement
- New Roof Construction
- Roof Coatings
We Specialize in these Roofing Systems
- Built-up roof systems: asphalt and gravel, modified bitumen, cap sheet systems, coal tar
- Tile roofs: clay and cement, barrel, Spanish S, flat, historic restorations
- Asphalt shingles: three tab and dimensional, 25 years, 30 years, 40 years
- Metal roofs: standing seam, Five V, batten systems, snap lock, metal shingles
- Single ply: fully adhered and mechanically fastened
- Wood shakes and shingles: cedar products, hand split, sawn, quality grades
- Liquid applied: roof systems, coatings and water proofing